Saturday, August 21, 2004

chipped ham productions (my friend evan's blog)

My friend Evan Cantrell has a really cool blog called Chipped Ham Productions.

He's been maintaining this blog for a short while and it tells a little about him, his family and his interests. A couple of his main interests are comics and sciernce fiction, with occasional segways into fantasy. Some of his favorite TV shows are "The X-Files," "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "24." I'm not as into these things as he is, but I think it's really cool that he's found things he loves as much as I love malls and shopping.

A couple of interests that we share are architecture (he's an architect, too), music, and beautiful women (check out the pictures of Jessica Alba on his blog). I think you'll really love his blog, so why not stop on by.

No comments:

Post a Comment