Monday, August 30, 2004

Tim's Blog

I've met a new person while doing this blog. That's so cool. His name is Tim, he's from Alabama, and we seem to have a few things in common, like music, architeture and sneakers, as he said in his comment.

He's got as good a sneaker collection as I do (actually much better), works for an architecture firm that several of my friendes work fo (Gresham-Smith + Partners, though not in the same office), and good taste in music to boot.

I encourage you to go check his blog TimCity if you like my blog. It's pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I never thought I'd get my very own post from a complete stranger! Thanks for the link! If you ever wanna talk, you can use timarch20@yahoo.com or hit me up on AOL IM (screenname is TimCity2000).

    PS, which office of GSP are you familiar with? Maybe we know some of the same people. Weird....

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steve,
    I replied to your e-mail from about a week ago, but I'm not sure if you got it. Which e-mail address should I be using? I think the one I sent was to mallsteve@hotmail.com (or something like that... I'm at work right now so I can't look it up). Anyways, just wanted you to know that I appreciated the comments. Talk to you later.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete