Tuesday, August 10, 2004

sneaker reviews, part two (Nike Shox)

Here's part two of my sneaker reviews:

Nike Shox NZ (silver/white/black/red)
Seems like I’m always in denial about wanting these shoes I buy, but I resisted this one for many months before I broke down at Finish Line at Carolina Place in Pineville (Charlotte). This shoe is one of the most comfortable I’ve ever had, and it’s so “new school” it’s crazy. It seems like the shoe was made personally for me. This one gets a lot of compliments to boot.


Nike Shox Turbo (white/black/silver)
I shouldn’t have been able to find this shoe. By the time I decided I wanted it, they were gone from most of the shoe stores near me. But fate intervened and I found them at the Finish Line at SouthPark during their grand opening in my size. I’ve only worn them once, but they are both comfortable and cool-looking.

Coming soon: Part Three (New Balance)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I accidently stumbled upon your blog by searching for Nike Shox. We seem to have a lot in common (architecture, music, and of course sneakers). Feel free to check out my blog if you want: timcity.blogspot.com. Talk to you later,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete