Thursday, August 19, 2004

nyc: super heroes and sneakers

My friend Evan offered this unique perspective on my recent trip:
Relating comics and your trip to New York...I watched a special on the Travel channel last night that I had recorded a few days ago.

New York Marvel Super Hero Inspirations

It was a really cool look at some of the landmarks that had inspired Marvel comics. I'll have to try to visit them someday.

Then I found this and told him about it:
Bringing it all full circle with a very Steve perspective, I found a unique pair of shoes inspired by Spider-Man on the internet that’s sold in New York and on the internet. It’s only in kids’ sizes, but it’s very cool. Click on the link below:

PickYourshoes.com: Nike Spiderman Dunks

They also have Hulk shoes on this site. Both would be excellent collectors’ items. Thought you might get a kick out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment