Friday, February 11, 2005

cool changes!


An example of the new Comments feature

I wanted to let you know about a few changes that I've made on the site and some enhancements provided by Blogger.
  • The fabulous new Comments features (NEW) : This is Blogger's idea and I've wanted it for a long time. Anyone can leave comments now, even non-Blogger members. It's in a special pop-up window when you click the 'Comments' link. The graphic above gives an idea of what that new Comment screen looks like.
  • This Day in History (NEW) : Updated daily, this feature tells what happened in US history on the day you visit. I love this feature.
  • Word of the Day (NEW) : Also updated daily, this feature offers up a new word for you to learn and use.
  • Quote of the Day (NEW) : Daily words of wisdom.
  • NYT Headines (MOVED) : I grouped the New York Times headlines with the aforementioned "of the day" content so that you can get all your fresh information in one spot.
  • Special Collections (NEW) : Stuff I've been frequently asked about, and pages I'm proud of. This section will grow in time.

Thanks as always for your support and I hope to hear more from you guys in Steve-land in the future (Hint! Hint!)

No comments:

Post a Comment