Sunday, May 29, 2005

random shots of eastland mall, charlotte, nc

This is the home of the doomed Belk store. I took these with my camera phone on May 28, 2005.

At Eastland, I went in a discount place called Fred's (may have mentioned Fred's before; this time I actually went in). Fred's was like a clean version of Roses, but had a few cool things; like a closeout pair of Adidas track-style shoes inspired by vintage products (that was for some inexplicable reason at this store). I will have to go back sometime.


Lower level entrance along Central Avenue


Center Court, Dillard's and the Ice Chalet


Former JCPenney, now Burlington Coat Factory and Fred's.

1 comment:

  1. Is that ice rink any deader?

    Even at Diamond Center (one of Alaska's many sick malls) there were people on the ice.

    ReplyDelete