Sunday, May 29, 2005

random shots of SouthPark, charlotte, nc

I took these with my camera phone on May 28, 2005.

I think the Simon Development Corporation Nazis may be on to my camera phone. As I was leaving SouthPark a security SUV was sitting near Kevin’s car; I guess waiting to bust me if I took pictures.

I'm trying to figure out why they're so uptight about it. I've been busted before there with a regular camera and trust me, though I look pretty ethnic, I'm no terrorist. It's like they can't understand that there are people who just like taking pictures of malls! Is that so hard to fathom?

I'm trying to train Kevin to be a better stool pigeon/diversion, but it's not working. If I stop to adjust my camera phone, he'll stop too and ask me too many damn questions. Oh well.


The new West Plaza (former site of Sears), with California Pizza Kitchen, Urban Outfitters and Joseph-Beth Booksellers


The Fountain Court


The older of Belk's mall entrances

No comments:

Post a Comment