Sunday, October 24, 2004

hard sell: tend skin

I’ve had a problem with ingrown facial hairs for years. My beard area is very curly and I can grow hair easily. Because of this, my face can look like a bloody, bumpy mangle a few hours after I shave.

Over time, I learned how to shave better and to change my razor blades, wash my face more thoroughly and often and to keep more healthful daily routines like plenty of water and exercise. Still, the problems persist to a point, and I’d been looking for the final solution to bring my face back to normal.

I’ve tried any number of solutions, from homemade cures to ultraluxury potions, all with little to no success. The tide changed when I purchased Tend Skin.

Tend Skin is a post-shave product applied to dry skin. The active ingredients help reduce redness, ingrown hairs, and razor bumps. It’s a unisex product and can be used on faces, necks, legs underarms, and bikini lines.

It’s a little pricey, but the visible improvement one sees after a few uses is well worth the cost. I buy mine at Sephora, but it is sold in a number of retail stores including Nordstrom, plus at its own website.

No comments:

Post a Comment