Tuesday, October 05, 2004

these are a few of their favorite kicks

As I've said before, Complex magazine has won a place in my magazine rack for, among other reasons, its extensive coverege of sneakers. Some of you have checked their website, I'm sure.

For those haven't, click on the title link above to see one of the more stunning assemblages of new and exotic kicks on the internet. From the sublime to the ridiclous, it's all covered here. I'm a pretty thourough researcher, and they threw some stuff at me that I'd never even heard of. For example, who'd have thought Hermes had a sneaker?

Most of the kicks shown are available for sale, but some of it is not at the links specified. However a cleaver researcher can find most all of them on the internet. That said, check out the site and drool at the hotness!

No comments:

Post a Comment