Wednesday, March 02, 2005

birmingham rewound



Birmingham Rewound, 3/2/2005

I know that I'm a historian by nature, and it's nice to know there are others like me. One such person is Russell Wells, who you may remember from the Eastwood Mall tribute site I posted a few weeks ago.

My new friend J.T. Legg (webmaster of the Rich's tribute site posted this week) told me about Russell's new site Birmingham Rewound. On it, he features some fading memories of postwar Birmingham, Alabama, through personal rememberances, old pictures and vintage audio.

Though I'm not a resident or native of Birmingham (you'll have to hit up my friend Tim Anson for the former), I found the content of Birmingham Rewound facinating and fun. You might, too, especially if you like what you see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment