Tuesday, March 08, 2005

New York 8-14-2004 Photos now online


Times Square, New York City, 8-14-04

Something old, something new. I finally got around to putting my New York pictures from last August online, and I decided to place them in Yahoo! Photos. How is this different than the other services I've been using? For one thing, you now have the option of professionally printing out any picture you see in the set in a variety of sizes and even have the option to get photo gifts, should you deisre to get Macy's on a t-shirt. :) There are nominal charges for any photo services that you get through Yahoo!, but I don't get anything financially from it. It's just another cool feature from steve's blog.

Another good thing is that I have unlimited photo storage with Yahoo!, which means I can share more with you, my faithful readers. The new service doesn't allow for photo descriptions, but that's the only drawback. Overall, it's win-win.

View New York 8-14-2004

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to go to new york! Thanks for the info on the yahoo picture thing... I was getting depressed that I had already use over 60% of my space on flickr.

    ReplyDelete