Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Rich's | the tribute


J.T. Legg's Rich's tribute site, 3/1/05.

J.T. Legg, a self decribed 'retail geek' like me had this to say about his tribute website to the soon to be departed iconic Atlanta, Georgia department store chain Rich's:

"I'm the webmaster of the new Rich's Tribute site, which will have pictures inside and out of my all-time favorite department store that Federated just canned out of shear stupidity. I grew up my whole life with Rich's, making frequent annual visits tothe Town Center Mall store all 19 years of its existance."

"I did manage to snag pics of every single Rich's store in the entire Atlanta area, but it did take a TON of work and time to do it. I also had two run-ins with mall security that were not pleased that I had such a penchant for Atlanta's classic store."

That's love y'all. You should check out his Rich's tribute soon

No comments:

Post a Comment