Tuesday, March 08, 2005

need another excuse to buy sneakers?

from Darin St. George, The Milford Daily News

Toss those sneakers! This is usually the last thing people think of throwing away; I mean, if they still fit, why get new ones? That is one of the very first things I look at when I meet a person in the [health] club. If you are fairly active, then your sneakers need to be swapped out every six months at least. I pound my sneakers, and have three or four pair that I use depending on the activity. Ask yourself when you bought your current pair and if you can't remember, then it's time to go shopping. Do the same with running socks (the padded ones), sports bras (I definitely need some new ones) and weight gloves. Even though fitness isn't about clothes, sometimes having the right ones and even some new ones can help get the fire started...

No comments:

Post a Comment