Sunday, July 10, 2005

random thoughts for today | july 11, 2005

  • I went by Carolina Circle Saturday. No pictures though. Kevin wouldn't stop the car. The destruction was almost too much for me to take. I knew it was going to have to happen eventually but still, seeing it in person brought it home. Montgomery Ward being in disarray was the freakiest thing. The building defined that mall for me and it was the last thing to close when it went belly up.
  • I've learned how to survive off little to no sleep for extended periods of time. It's a trait I picked up from Mom.
  • Family reunions are hard work. I cleaned up financially on the instant digital photos Saturday and took Sunday off to recover. Along with the pictures, I was running the popcorn popper. I pop a mean bag of popcorn! I fixed like 8 batches of the stuff and only got a single bag for myself!

  • Fortunoff is an awesome store. I've shopped at their New York location a couple times. Last time I brought Mom back a killer broach that was cheap as hell. She's a big broach fan.

  • I'm a problem solver. I love coming up with solutions for situations.

  • I don't go to the movies as much as I used to, but when I do watch movies, I like comedies or mysteries. Not much of a horror or action buff, though I have dug several movies from those genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment