Sunday, March 19, 2006

my neighborhood | SUAQBALB

This is my friend Kris Litman's new blog. It's called SUAQBALB - this is pronounced "shwack-balb" - and is an acronym for Sack Up And Quit Being A Little Bitch. It's Kris's new mantra in life. As he desicribes it: "there is a lot we can complain about, but we might as well deal with it instead of bitch about it." True dat.

Kris is in his mid-twenties, single, works at a church, and is trying to figure out what he can offer life. He competes in triathlons, so besides his random thoughts, he'll also post his training workouts.

I have known Kris for a small while, and even though I don't get to talk to him as much as either of us would like, we try to keep in touch as much as we can. Maybe this will help me be able to keep up with him a little better :-)

8 comments:

  1. Sweet...

    And if anyone didn't notice, I'd like to draw your attention to the part where Steve mentions I'm single. Remember that, ladies: I'm single. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure some lucky lady will notice that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Single eh?? North Carolina doesn't seem all that far from here....yet I'd be forced to break my strict no-internet-dating policy....

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: This blog is not commentable by the outside world. And I was going to go off on this whole diatribe about I can't handle Bono's ego!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (hopefully this doesn't pop up several times, since I've tried posting it that often)

    I'll change those settings, Carrie, if you promise to leave Bono alone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you guys can come to some sort of Bono truce :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll play nice in the sandbox and keep my opinions to myself =) I apologize if I've mortally offended anyone besides Bono.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No offense here. I like Bono but he's a bit of a blowhard, too. I'm on the fence as always.

    I don't know what Kris said, but I'm sure he was joking. He's really cool when you get to know him :-)

    ReplyDelete