Wednesday, December 14, 2005

an aside from the peanut gallery

It's late and I'm kind of tired. Did some Christmas shopping today (culminating in a bag of chocolate-covered pretzels from Boscov's) on top of work and class and a lack of sleep earlier and it's taking its toll on me. On the way home from the mall I was knocked out and when I got home, I slept more still. I guess it's time for round three. :-)

At class today, I met two of my future co-workers from the Towers office. One of them is pretty cool and the other will do. We all got along pretty well.

George the Blockhead from class has joined our orientation and he's as miserable as ever. No good stories yet, but it will happen...and soon. All he has to do is open his mouth and something stupid will fly out. Hopefully he won't work in my office.

No comments:

Post a Comment