Wednesday, December 28, 2005

the suddenly sporadic blogger

As you may have noticed, I’ve been making fewer posts over the past several days than usual. There’s nothing wrong, I’m just busy with holiday stuff. For me, the days following Christmas can be more chaotic than the days preceding. Like tonight, I was shopping several after Christmas sales, and didn’t get back until late. I wasn’t really in much condition to be humorous, helpful or odd.

As if my schedule wasn’t enough trouble, there is also less content in the news that would be relevant to this blog’s primary subject matter around this time of year. Pretty much every newspaper runs the same five articles about holiday shopping and nobody’s talking about new sneakers or fashion, and I don’t think most of the mundame-ness is suitable for this forum. It’s my job to edit and present the best stories I can find, and there’s precious little to choose from.

Keep checking in either by clicking by or checking your RSS/XML feeds, because I will attempt to add cool new things as I find them (and maybe some actual personal content). In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your holiday. As always, talk soon.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got the letter...I was running behind and didn't get to mail them out until last Tuesday. But, maybe the comedy was more effective with it being late :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The upside down stationery worked too. :-)

    I love clever Christmas greetings. I usually send out really funny cards, but I couldn't get enough of the really funny ones this year at my price.

    ReplyDelete