Saturday, December 31, 2005

the last word (for me) in 2005

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who visits steve’s blog. This year was my first full year of operation and it’s been a good one. Even when everything else in my life sucked, you guys have been there for me, keeping me moving forward.

We’ve disagreed from time to time, and there have been some things I tried that fell flat, but overall I’ve tried to keep everybody happy with and interested in this weblog, and I’ve been rewarded with over 22,000 unique visits, a number of new friends and dozens of new insights. None of this would have been possible with your participation, and I am forever grateful for it.

If life lasts and all goes well, 2006 will be an even better year for this blog and for me. Hopefully, I’ll give you plenty of reasons to come back and the New Year will be both prosperous and fun.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you all very much for stopping by. May God bless and keep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment