Thursday, December 15, 2005

december 15 article - the one on diamonds

As many of you know, I went to do some article research at Fink’s Jewelers last month. I got to handle at least $2 million dollars worth of diamond jewelry, including a $480,000 pink diamond ring with white diamond accents in a platinum setting, and am seriously considering buying a Raymond Weil watch once my sanity completely leaves and I get more money.

But for now, I give you an article on diamond jewelry, based on my research.

4 comments:

  1. What do you think of diamond mining in Africa? They kill people to mine there! It's terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds terrible, but I don't know enough about the situation to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article helped me, Steve. I hope Chizi doesn't see this comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear. It was a suprisingly fun article to research.

    I won't tell her ;-)

    ReplyDelete