Got it from Chris:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30am
2 Diamonds or pearls? I like ‘em both, though I wrote a story on diamonds.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Benchwarmers
4. What are your favorite TV shows? I don’t really watch TV much anymore.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Yogurt.
6. What is your middle name? Forrest.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? American, generally.
8. Food you dislike? I could make a list. I tend to be a pretty picky eater.
9. What is your favorite potato chip? I guess it would be Lay’s KC Masterpiece Barbeque, but I try to avoid potato chips, though I will eat popcorn by the bucketful.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Geez, it changes every day. I’d say Free by Alex Bugnon or Spirit by Earth Wind & Fire.
11. Favorite sandwich? The Italian Sub at The New Yorker Delicatessen .
12. What characteristics to you despise? Stupidity.
13. Favorite item of clothing? I’m a clotheshorse, that’s like asking mother to name her favorite kid.
14. Where would you go on vacation if you could go anywhere? New York City. In fact, I’m going this week.
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Polo Ralph Lauren, but see item 13.
16. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere without cell phones.
17. Favorite time of day? The dead of night. The phone stops ringing.
18. Where you born? Rocky Mount, Virginia.
19. Where have you lived: Here and Blacksburg, Virginia.
19. What is your favorite sport to watch? Professional baseball (in person).
20. Who do you least expect to send this back? Nobody.
21. Person you expect to send it back first? Nobody.
22. What laundry detergent do you use? Tide powder, Cheer Dark, Era liquid, Woolite. Nothing I do is imple.
23. Coke or Pepsi? Coke.
24. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl.
25. What size shoe do you wear? 13, usually narrow.
26. Do you have any pets? Nope.
28. What did you want to be when you were little? An architect or a JCPenney store manager.
29. Favorite candy bar? Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups.
30. What is your best childhood memory? It all blurs together, but it was nice.
31. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Telemarketer, factory worker, architect, photographer, desktop publisher, direct sales, bookkeeper, tax preparer.
32.What color underwear are you wearing? White.
33. Nickname: Not telling.
34. Eye color? Hazel.
35. Where have you traveled for pleasure? Washington, Atlanta, Columbus, Ohio, New York, Baltimore.
36. Ever been toilet papering? No.
37. Love someone so much it made you cry? Only once. I got over it.
38. Been in a car accident? Several
39. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons.
40. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
41. Favorite restaurant? Village Tavern.
42. Favorite flower? Roses.
43. Favorite ice cream? Godiva.
44. Disney or Warner Bros? Warner Bros.
45. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero, I don’t drive.
46. Favorite fast food restaurant? Five Guys.
47. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email from? Mitch.
48. Which store would you choose to max out your credit cards? Bergdorf Goodman
49. What do you do most often order when you are at Sonic? I don’t go to Sonic much.
50. What time is your bedtime? Around 3am.
51. Who are you most curious about their response to this? Nobody.
52. Last person you went to dinner with? Mom.
53. What are you listening to right now? The TV (“How I Met Your Mother” on CBS)
54. What is your favorite color? Red.
55. How many tattoos do you have? None.
56. Who do you tell everything to? Like anybody listens. LOL
57.Where is your favorite place to live? Where I am now.
58.What do you hope to do before you die? Get laid again.
59. Something you'd like to add? Nope.