I thought of all kinds of funny things on the bus to the baseball game today, but I didn't have anything to write them down on.
Here's a few I can remember:
- What is it with old guys and Members Only jackets?
- Under normal circumstances, 6AM does not exist for me.
- I don't know how we ended up stopping at Whole Foods in Charlottesville for a rest break, but it certainly was up my alley. All-natural sodas, baby!
- As many times as I read the itinerary, it never occurred to me the ballgame was in DC and not Baltimore.
- Have they ever considered the slogan "We're Chevy Chase Bank, and you're not"
- DC is the kind of place where a vibrant, upscale neighborhood and a ghetto can be right across the street from one another.
- Who claps at a home run?! They don't do this in Baltimore.
- If they're selling as much Nationals merchandise as I see around, then why is RFK so crappy?
- They need a fragrance counter at this ball park...badly.
- How bad does a neighborhood have to be to put KFC out of business?
- Shell sells hydrogen here.
- Golden Corral gives me the heebie-jeebies. How can one place have so much food yet none of it is any good?