Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Seven things I...

Plan to do before I die
1. get my MBA.
2. start playing my bass again.
3. open a store.
4. design a really cool building.
5. get laid again.
6. own a house.
7. start a family.

Things I can do
1. shop my ass off.
2. take decent photographs.
3. be a good friend.
4. navigate my way to any destination.
5. come up with common sense answers to my friend's questions
6. cook, somewhat
7. logically figure out things in the face of emotion.

Things I can't do
1. play sports.
2. stay focused sometimes.
3. handle stupidity.
4. express myself verbally.
5. keep my opinions to myself.
6. stand stereotypes.
7. stop obsessing about things sometimes.

Things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. sense of humor.
2. intelligence.
3. honesty.
4. good with kids.
5. long hair.
6. resourcefulness.
7. interested in talking about things I like to talk about

Things I say most
1. It could be anything.
2. That’ll work.
3. Leave me alone.
4. Well…
5. I remember when…
6. I dunno.
7. If you ask me…

Celebrity crushes
1. Sarah Silverman
2. Mariah Carey
3. Jennifer Lopez
4. Janeane Garafolo
5. Lisa Ling
6. Joan Cusak
7. Lalah Hathaway

People I want to take this quiz
1. Mitch
2. Ken
3. Carrie
4. Anita
5. Heather
6. Derek
7. Bryan

Thanks Marrie for finding this.

6 comments:

  1. Great list Steven, we have some in common. I didn't find it though, it's been going around and I finally was tagged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that. You know what they say: great minds think alike :-)

    Mitch says he's going to do it too. Wonder what his will be like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine's done...it's on my blog site.

    Pretty cool...we get to know some of the *real* Steven Swain. Perhaps this will assist in settling the "safe as milk debate..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie: I just saw yours a second ago. Pretty sweet!

    When Marrie had this posted on her site, I figured it would be a good exercise to let people know just a little more about me and for all of us to find out more about each other.

    Maybe I'm "safe as chocolate milk spiked with Bailey's and Khalua" hehe

    ReplyDelete