Sunday, January 30, 2005

time to blog the donuts


dunkindonutstalk.com, 1/30/05

Think you've seen everything on the internet? You've probably never seen this. A blog devoted to Dunkin' Donuts! The webmaster, Scott Lewis, explains it best:
DunkinDonutsTalk.com was created by Scott Lewis - a husband, father, and consultant - who loves Dunkin' Donuts original blend coffee. Currently (as of 01.01.2005) I have no affiliation with Dunkin' Donuts other than my regular purchase of 2 chocolate frosted donuts and a large coffee with extra cream and
extra sugar.

I created the site on a whim and nudge from a good friend and business partner; Ryan. We were out having dinner with friends and the subject of my Dunkin' Donuts coffee consumption came up and Ryan made the comment "You should create a blog about this." So with that seed planted, I went home and created DunkinDonutsTalk.com.

I'm impressed! You should check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment