Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Seven years ago...

Note from Steve: Found at Jocelyn's :-)

How old were you? 23

What grade were you in? Recent college graduate

Where did you go to school? Virginia Tech

Where did you work? I was unemployed'

Where did you live? At home with Mom and Dad.

How was your hair style? about the same as now, slightly longer.

Did you wear braces? No

Did you wear contacts? No

Did you wear glasses? Yes.

Who was your best friend(s)? Kevin and Todd M.

Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend? Nobody

How many piercings did you have? None

How many tattoos did you have? None

What was your favorite band? The Police

What was your biggest fear? Not finding a job.

Had you smoked a cigarette yet? No.

Had you gotten drunk or high yet? Drunk yes, high no.

Had you driven yet? No.

If so what car(s) did you use? Mom used to make me practice in the Electra.

Which of your pets were still alive? Our dog Spike.

Which friends/members of your family were still alive? Grandma, Aunt Barbara, Uncle Randoph.

Which members of your family were not born yet? My littlest cousins.

2 comments:

  1. I guess I'll add my contribution.

    How old were you? 8

    What grade were you in? 2nd

    Where did you go to school? Madison Elementary

    Where did you work? I was unemployed'

    Where did you live? Same house I live in now.

    How was your hair style? Hanging down my face instead of my current part.

    Did you wear braces? No

    Did you wear contacts? No

    Did you wear glasses? No

    Who was your best friend(s)? Michael Nick (The Computer Geek)

    Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend? Nobody

    How many piercings did you have? None

    How many tattoos did you have? None

    What was your favorite band? Anything oldies.

    What was your biggest fear? Sudden loud noises. Just like today.

    Had you smoked a cigarette yet? No.

    Had you gotten drunk or high yet? No

    Had you driven yet? No.

    If so what car(s) did you use?

    Which of your pets were still alive? Molly (Lassie Look Alike)

    Which friends/members of your family were still alive? Great Grandma Weatherman and Uncle Joe.

    Which members of your family were not born yet? My littlest cousins. My cousin Tommy was born 7 years ago also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I guess you could call that "Portrait of The Roadgeek as A Young Man" LOL

    ReplyDelete