Friday, October 21, 2005

joke week | day 6

A man goes into a bar with a flamingo and a cat. He puts them both on the bar, and says "A pint for me, a vodka for the flamingo and the cat will have a whiskey", and they all take their drinks and sit down.

Twenty minutes later the flamingo comes up to the bar, says "same again please, a pint, a vodka and a whiskey", and takes the drinks back to the table.

Twenty minutes later, when they've all finished their drinks the man says "OK cat, your round", and the cat says "No, fuck off, I'm not paying for your drinks". After some discussion, the man goes up to the bar for the third round.

Whilst he's there, the bartender says to him "Listen mate, what's the deal with your flamingo adn your cat? More importantly, what's the cat's problem -- isn't it his round?"

The man says "It's funny you should ask. On my way home last night, I stumbled across an old brass lamp. I picked it up and rubbed it, and lo and behold, a genie came out and offered me one wish as a token of his gratitute for releasing him.

"Yeah?" The barman says, "What did you wish for?"

"A bird with long legs and a tight pussy"

2 comments:

  1. ewww.

    Like your collage, by the way. The disembodied eye would make Jasper Johns envious.

    Couldn't upload your blog to save my life last two days. I think I have ushered in a new virus (hack hack, koff koff) by responding to some dopey spammer.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the props. I thought I needed a change.

    Here's hoping for better health for your computer. I know how nasty viruses can be.

    ReplyDelete