Wednesday, February 16, 2005

redneck/metro

A couple of new tests for y'all.

I am 47% Metrosexual.
Not Too Metrosexual, Sugar!
I may own more than two pair of dress shoes, and maybe a designer suit, but I don’t mind going to the grocery store in sweats. And I may even go a day or two without a shower.


I am 21% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.

1 comment:

  1. I am 11% Metrosexual. Metro-What? Git Off My Lawn! I need some advice. I need to STOP BUYING MY CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! I will never land a decent woman unless I shave this nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut.

    That is too funny. I do buy some clothes at Wal-Mart. I currently have facial hair, and I haven't spent money on a haircut for over two years now (Lisa cuts my hair).I am 38% White Trash. Not Too White Trashy. The white trash in my blood will not keep me from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep me from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.

    ReplyDelete