Monday, November 14, 2005

LeBron's shoes: Zoom with a view

Branson Wright
Cleveland Plain Dealer Reporter

LeBron James wore his new Zoom LeBron III sneakers during the Cavs' game against the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday night.

The shoes also were launched in China. The launch marks the first time Nike has launched a global footwear style in China. The shoe is white, varsity crimson and chrome. Only 1,000 pairs were released in China.

"These are exclusive in China," James said. "This was for how they embraced me when I went over there during the summer."

James gave Chinese consumers a sneak peak of the Zoom LeBron III during his Asia Summer Tour in Beijing in August. James was mobbed by fans.

"It was calm but crazy at the same time," James said. "I had a great time. I wasn't overwhelmed by what was going on, but I was surprised on how the kids enjoyed the game of basketball and how they wanted to learn more about basketball."

No comments:

Post a Comment