Wednesday, November 23, 2005

up down and in the middle

First things first; actually good: the interview went well at Block. The job is mine if I pass my test Monday. The happiness is intoxicating, but before I get too wasted, I have to study.

I also went to do some article research at the local swanky jewelry store and got to handle at least $2 million dollars worth of diamond jewelry, including a $480,000 pink diamond ring with white diamond accents in a platinum setting, and am seriously considering buying a Raymond Weil watch once my sanity completely leaves and I get more money.

Oh, and Starbucks makes a very sweet but tasty Peppermint Mocha coffee sampled today at the new Roanoke store.

Last thing last; pretty suprisng: my cell phone dropped in the driveway as I went to get the mail, unbeknownst to me, and miraculously didn’t get run over by Kevin or my uncle. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment