Wednesday, June 29, 2005

40 most awesomely bad dirrty songs ever

from VH1

We listened to all the grunting, the groaning and sexual references to pick the most awesomely "dirrtiest" song...ever. Click on song title to listen to clip. Click on artist name for bio, CDs & more

40. Sugar Walls - Sheena Easton
39. Oops (Oh My) - Tweet
38. Lick It Up - Kiss
37. Knockin' Da Boots - H-Town
36. Downtown - SWV
35. My Love Is Like...Wo - Mya
34. Sex Bomb - Tom Jones
33. C'mon N' Ride It (The Train) - Quad City DJ's
32. Freek'n You - Jodeci
31. Tease Me Please Me - Scorpions

30. Tag Team - Whoomp! (There It Is) [House Mix]
29. Bump, Bump, Bump - B2K
28. I Want Action - Poison
27. Dip It Low - Christina Milian
26. Cradle of Love - Billy Idol
25. Come Baby Come [Radio Edit] - K7
24. Let's Ride - Montell Jordan
23. Figured You Out - Nickelback
22. I Touch Myself - The Divinyls
21. Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? - Rod Stewart

20. She Blew My Mind (69 Times) - Rick James
19. Splash Waterfalls - Ludacris
18. The Stroke - Billy Squier
17. Tonight - Da Band
16. F*cK Me for Free - Akinyele
15. Let's Put the X in Sex - Kiss
14. Peaches & Cream - 112
13. Pretty Mess - Vanity
12. She Bangs - Ricky Martin
11. My Neck, My Back (Lick It) - Khia

10. Honey Love - R. Kelly
9. Touch Me (I Want Your Body) - Samantha Fox
8. Pony - Ginuwine
7. Naughty Naughty - John Parr
6. Do Me! - Bell Biv Devoe
5. How Many Licks? - Lil' Kim
4. Can I Touch You...There? [Album Version] - Michael Bolton
3. Get Naked [Featuring Lil Kim/George Clinton/Mix Master Mike/Fred Durst] - Methods of Mayhem
2. I Wanna Sex You Up - Color Me Badd
1. Physical - Olivia Newton-John



No comments:

Post a Comment