Wednesday, June 15, 2005

random thoughts for today | june 16, 2005

-- Moderate consumption of wine may protect you from dying by any cause, especially heart disease.

-- According to Esquire magazine, the world's most popular pick-up line is "You have beautiful eyes." Whoever answered that survey isn't much like me I hardly ever notice a woman's eyes and I have never used that pick-up line.

-- Everyone wants to be important to someone.

-- The only soda I'm that passionate about is Blenheim Ginger Ale. Blenheim comes in several types: diet, ginger beer, not-as-hot and original hot. The original hot is my favorite, but it's hard to get. Piggly Wiggly stores in SC carry it, and a specialty grocery store in Chapel Hill called A Southern Season does too. The company that makes Blenheim is owned by the people who own South of the Border in SC.

-- The other day when I was in Charlotte, I dug through Value Village, Fred's, CitiTrends, A.J. Wright, Ross, Burberry, Nordstrom and K&G. How's that for variety? I used to be really caught up about whwere I bough things and then I realized Mom was right: you can find gold anywhere (or at least fake gold that looks good)

-- Holiday Spice Pepsi rocks! Maybe they will come up with some way to sell that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment