Monday, June 13, 2005

random thoughts for today | june 14, 2005

-- I tried Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper today. Tasted like dishwater. No wonder I couldn't find it before: they were trying to bury it.

-- A quote from my friend Anita: "I remember Up Against The Wall at Colesieum was stelling $400 sweaters at one point. They reminded me of muted Cosby Sweaters. Oh man, "mutedcosbysweaters" would be a cool e-mail address!!"

-- The Half-Yearly Sale for Men at Nordstrom is starting this weekend. It’s usually pretty good for deals. They bring in some well-priced things for the sale as well. It’s not as good as the Anniversary Sale in August, but might be worth checking out.

-- Victory prevailed in the Michael Jackson child molestation case. He was found not guilty. I didn’t want to believe that MJ was guilty. Anyone that would do that much for kids and was that sensitive wouldn’t hurt a child. I have a little faith in the American justice system again. He’s probably going to get sued in a civil case now like Kobe and O.J., though. I can feel it. But at least this part is done! (By the way, any and all nasty comments about Michael Jackson will be deleted on contact. We've heard enough. You have been warned.)

No comments:

Post a Comment