Saturday, June 25, 2005

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

Name: Steven Swain
Birthday: August 30
Birthplace: Rocky Mount, Virginia
Current Location: Rocky Mount, Virginia
Eye Color: Hazel.
Hair Color: Dark brown.
Height: 6'-3"
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right handed.
Your Heritage: African-American.

The Shoes You Wore Today: adidas Stan Smith's.
Your Weakness: Over-analysis.
Your Fears: Poverty, never having a "real" life
Your Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni and sausage, green peppers, black olives, extra cheese
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Get a new job.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: ROFL.
Thoughts First Waking Up: "Damn! It's noon."
Your Best Physical Feature: My height.
Your Bedtime: Usually 5 or 6 AM if I'm not on a schedule; otherwise about 2 AM
Your Most Missed Memory: The network of close, live friends I had in college.

Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
MacDonalds or Burger King: McDonald's.
Single or Group Dates: Depends on who I'm dating.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Tea? Ack!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino.

Do you...
Smoke: No.
Swear: Fuck yeah!
Sing: Not well.
Shower Daily: Yes.

Have you Been in Love: Only once or twice.

Are you a Health Freak: Not really.

Do you...
Want to go to College: Already been.
Want to get Married: Absolutely. Unfortunately. there aren't a lot of takers.
Belive in yourself: Overall.
Get Motion Sickness: Not much.
Think you are Attractive: I'm not ugly, but I'm not really that nice looking either
Get along with your Parents: Mom usually, but Dad's a bit of a challenge.
Like Thunderstorms: Sometimes.
Play an Instrument: Tried to play bass and piano, but I lost interst in practicing.

In the past month have you...
Drank Alcohol: Yeah.
Smoked: No.
Been on Drugs: No.
Gone on a Date: No.
Gone to a Mall: Fuck yeah!
Eaten a box of Oreos: Not a whole box, but I've eaten several.
Eaten Sushi: No.
Been on Stage: No.
Been Dumped: Ignored, passed over, but not dumped.
Gone Skinny Dipping: No.
Stolen Anything: No.
Ever been Drunk: Yeah.
Ever been called a Tease: Yeah. Not often enough though
Ever been Beaten up: No.
Ever Shoplifted: No.

How do you want to Die: In my sleep
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: An architect.
What country would you most like to Visit: United Kingdom.
Best Clothing Style: Traditional with a modern twist.

Number of...
Drugs I have taken: None.
CDs I own: 450-500Number of Piercings: None.
Tattoos: None.
Things in my Past I Regret: None.

In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:
Brown
Favourite Hair Color: Brown
Short or Long Hair: Long
Height: Tall
Weight: I'm not picky, but it's got to be in porportion to body shape.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not tall enough for you. I'm only 5'6.

    And you have to find a fresh market and eat sushi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat survey...
    Where did you find it?


    Go try some sushi!!

    Ken

    ReplyDelete