Saturday, June 18, 2005

auuugh!

I've had the worst day and night. Last night after I got home from going to Greensboro with my friend Kevin, I was really tired and wanted to just chill. Then when my mom got home, my dad, who hadn't said anything to me all day, started bitching about how much the kitchen renovations are going to cost, even though he's not paying for them. Typical Dad.

I decided to go to bed early, but that was worthless. Mom and Dad apparently patched up their differences and decided to torment me (or something) and loudly talk and even vacuum all night with the lights on and the TV blaring. It finally stopped about 6 AM, but it was light outside and I still couldn't sleep.

So in order to get some rest, I ended up sleeping all morning and half the afternoon. It was very frustrating. Believe it or not, when I finally got up, they were up and yapping loudly again. I couldn't catch a break!

Mom and I were supposed to take a trip today to North Carolina, but her all night cleaning spree and my lack of sleep meant that we didn't get to go. It pissed me off, because I was supposed to go spend the day with my friends in Richmond in the first place, but since Mom insisted that I go with her, I cancelled my trip and hung around to go with her.

Mom and I ended up going to Wal-Mart and Hecht's in Roanoke tonight instead of our planned trip, and she bought us dinner at Applebee's to apologize. I'm not mad anymore, but half my weekend was wasted when I could have been having fun. That totally sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment