Sunday, June 05, 2005

fuckyoumoto



Friends, consider yourself lucky that I’m having camera phone trouble and computer trouble tonight. I usually don’t have a lot of time to write, but since I’m downloading for a second time the patch my computer needs to recognize my phone so I can download pictures, I have a few minutes to spare.

I don’t know what happened to make my computer freak out, but apparently I plugged in the phone too early and it started a chain of events that even System Restore couldn’t fix.

This is what I get for trusting a shady cell phone accessories guy in the mall. I’ve probably told you this story but I’ll tell it again. I wanted the data kit for my phone and no one at Cingular had it in stock. I buy an older version of the Motorola kit from a shady guy at the mall (who claims it’ll work, but won’t accept returns) and of course the software doesn’t work on my computer.

I then downloaded a newer version of the software from a place in England (Yeah, England!) and it still doesn’t work until I get a patch from Motorola. Then, the patch disappears and I’m back to square one, downloading the patch again, which now does not work at all. Fun, huh?

I’m going to buy the manufacturer’s kit from Motorola, which I should have done in the first place. It would have been a lot simpler and cheaper to spend $70.00 and waited a few days than to end up spending $130.00 for the same thing and still having to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment