Tuesday, June 21, 2005

random thoughts for today | june 22, 2005

-- I need to go back to K&G and pick up a Phat Farm suit that I tried on. It was so nice on me and since I wear a 46 x-long, it's rare to find something that works. But its $210 and I'm broke right now so I'd have to charge it. Still might get it, though. It looked damn good on me!

-- K&G also had some funky Kenneth Cole watches that looked kind of like Nixon watches. That may need to be revisited as well. I like Nixon, but I don't wear any particular contemporary watch enough to get the value out of it. I usually buy Seikos in a traditional style if I'm spending more than $50.00 on a watch. The rest of the watches I have are junk by design, so Kenneth Cole would qualify (LOL)

-- I've been promoting my friend Brian's site deadmalls.com on UrbanPlanet.org (where I post opinions sometimes) and this guy Chris Edwards, who also posts on UP, submitted a mall in Charlotte using some pictures one of the moderators (known as metroboi) took of the place. Well, Chris didn't ask metroboi's permission to use the photos so metroboi is pissed! He asked Chris to contact Brian and have the photos removed.

-- Yesterday was the longest day of the year. It's not like you really missed anything though if you didn't notice. The longest and shortest days (also known as summer and winter solstice) seem to go by pretty quickly and it's not like there's a parade or anything.

-- 41 percent of men enjoy grocery shopping according to a new survey conducted by Euro RSCG Worldwide. I'm one of those guys. A good grocery store is like heaven on earth for me. There's always something new, and most times you can eat or drink what you buy. What could be better?

2 comments:

  1. 1. The photos are gone now off the deadmall site.

    2. Pray tell, what is a Nixon watch? For a second I thought you meant a watch with Richard Nixons face on it--OH OH MAN!! That would be the best watch! It would be so kitchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. The photos are gone now off the deadmall site.

    2. Pray tell, what is a Nixon watch? For a second I thought you meant a watch with Richard Nixons face on it--OH OH MAN!! That would be the best watch! It would be so kitchy!

    ReplyDelete