Sunday, June 19, 2005

michael jackson revisited


Michael Jackson waves to fans as he arrives to the Santa Barbara County Courthouse in Santa Maria, Calif., Monday, June 13, 2005. (AP Photo/Michael Mariant)

Apparently I've got visitors here that don't agree with my opinion on the Michael Jackson case. I had a 'troll' try to defame me on StyleForum about it today. He's as big a coward as Michael Jackson is apparently, because he'd rather try to make fun of me under the cover of avatars rather than to face off with me personally.

The troll in question's avatar is MANLY MAN and he's posting garbage about GQ magazine being a tool of the supposed 'gay agenda' on both AskAndy and StyleForum. AskAndy wisely closed the thread, and I'm suprised that StyleForum hasn't. This guy is a first class nut job.

For those that are interested, here's my full opinion on the Michael Jackson case I posted at UrbanPlanet.

We all know that Michael Jackson has mangled his face, we all know that his skin color has changed. We all know that he's generally a weird dude. None of this is up for debate.

But none of that has anything to do with the case as it pertains to whether he molested those kids, though everyone wants to make it that way because they're mad that the 5 year old black boy with an Afro was replaced by a 46 year old white woman with a plastic surgery fetish.

How a person looks doesn't make them a criminal. Criminal acts make people criminals. And the proof of crimnal acts beyond a reasonable doubt was not strong enough to convict in this case. There was almost no defense and the prosecution still could not come up with enough evidence to convict him.

That mother of the accuser is an oppurtunist and will probably trump up a civil suit just for the money.

If Michael Jackson bears blame for what may or may not have happend, then she's guilty, too. Why in the name of good sense and reason would anyone leave their kids with a man that looks and acts like that off in the woods of Neverland? Does the concept of foreshadowing not exist when it comes to situations like that?

I personally don't think Michel Jackson is a child molester. He may be a homosexual, and he is a wimp and a mark for paying the first kid instead of going to trial, but I can't see a man doing that to kids that cares so deeply for them. I just can't