Thursday, June 16, 2005

random thoughts for today | june 17, 2005

-- In life, I think that thinking about what might happen is usually worse than what actually happens.

-- My friend Anita truly has a soda for every occasion.

-- In the wrong hands, synthetic stucco is a deadly weapon, or at least tacky as hell.

-- Cherry soda out of a fountain tastes good to me for some reason. I frequent a Bojangles in Winston-Salem and a Church's Chicken in Greensboro that both have cherry soda, and if I eat there, I will have the cherry soda. Bojangles has Patio Cherry and Church's has Cherry Fanta.

-- I've always found that if you mean well and try to be a good person, things like money will come to you eventually.

-- I like my sodas to have a ‘kick’ to them. Otherwise I'd just drink Kool-Aid or water.

No comments:

Post a Comment