Friday, September 02, 2005

meet me at Tysons

I was originally going to go to Richmond this weekend to visit my friends, but one of the friends that I was going to spending a lot of time with lost his grandmother yesterday morning. He will be in Michigan at the funeral through next week, so I decided to change my Richmond trip to a Washington-area one.

As such, there will be no updates here until late Sunday.

Enjoy your weekend, click around the site, and leave me comments. I'll be back from Tysons Corner, Georgetown and whatnot in no time. I'll try to take some pictures if I can, and post them on Labor Day.

If you haven't done so already, please donate to the American Red Cross to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina

3 comments:

  1. How late? I'm not having a good day. Hope the humidity didn't wilt you -- or even better: that fall weather has started to descend.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor your friend, that sucks. I hope you have (had) a nice time anyway though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. d: I was up talking to my mom after I got home so I didn't get to spend any quaility time with Ma Dell..until now. Pictures are forthcoming.

    Marrie: I did have a great time, and my heart goes out to my Friend todd m. He's a cool guy who had a cool grandmother.

    Todd said she was fun to be around. She drove a Camaro into her late 70s, and had a cunning wit. She will be missed.

    ReplyDelete