Tuesday, September 13, 2005

memelicious

I got tagged by Jocelyn [thanks :-) ] so here goes:

Idiosyncrasy:
1. A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
2. A physiological or temperamental peculiarity.
3. An unusual individual reaction to food or a drug.

List five of your own idiosyncrasies and then tag five friends to do the same.

1. I love to write, but I'm a horrible typist.

2. I soak my Oreos in milk for exactly 10 seconds before I eat them.

3. I've ordered almost exactly the same thing at K&W Cafeteria on every visit for over 25 years.

4. I almost never wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row.

5. I spend way too much on body wash.

***********

Write 20 random things about yourself and then tag some other people to do the same.

1. I remember square footages of department stores. For example, Belk SouthPark is 333,000 square feet.
2. I was an alcoholic for about 6 months after my 21st birthday.
3. I go to Sears and head straight for the appliance section.
4. I not only balance my checkbook, I put little descriptions in of what I bought
5. I fix smoothies almost every night at home.
6. I used to have something like 15 credit cards; now it's about half that.
7. I have to have "Steven" as my name on anything formal or official, though on casual things I don't care what I'm called.
8. The only way I'll watch baseball is in person. The TV showings are boring to me.
9. I associate places with specific songs.
10. I always have to check out the mall in a new city.
11. I got a 1240 on my SATs.
12. I save a lot of old magazines because I think I may need the information in the future.
13. I still play with Legos.
14. I've read all but about 5 of the dozens of books I have in my library.
15. I worry way too much about dumb stuff.
16. I love the smell of Barnes & Noble.
17. Happiness or money? Happiness. 'Cause I've never had enough money to know what that feels like.
18. I dream primarily in color.
19. I love chandeliers, especially crystal ones. But not like the ones at Chinese buffets, which are usually plastic.
20. I wish I had more of a "life," whatever that means :-) .

Tag: Carrie, Mitch, Heather, Ken, Billy, Marrie, Anita, Muddy, Chris, Juno, Derek, Evan, Tim, Jason and whoever I forgot out there in Steve-land that wants to share.

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I've been double-tagged (by you and Jocelyn). I'm on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legos!!! I used to build Lego houses and listen to Billy Joel when I was younger. I still have a big box of them in my spare room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie: jump to it :-)

    Jocelyn: Legos are great, aren't they?

    I was at the Lego store in Washington over the Labor Day weekend and almost bought another set of blocks. They had the coolest Designer Series house I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if I'm the Chris that was tagged, but took the initiative anyway. I'm partially completed on my site...

    ReplyDelete