Thursday, September 08, 2005

my neighborhood | 'snips, snails' & new looks from evan and juno

Just in time for Fashion Week in New York, a couple of blogs I frequent have done some renovation, and one of those bloggers has launched a new site:

As I've said before, my friend Evan Cantrell is THE authority on comics and science fiction. He's an architect by trade, but his knowledge of fantasy even trumps that.

Evan's website, Chipped Ham Productions, has a brand new look and a new co-blogger, my friend (and Evan's brother-in-law) Derek, who is also an architect and an authority on the fantasy arts. This was already a great site, and now it's getting even better.

Evan and his wife Lisa also have a new blog going that features the trials, tribulations and joys of raising their young boys.

Snips, Snails & Puppy Dogs Tails is just getting started, but it looks promising, and if that weren't enough, it features my little buddy, Evan's son Ethan, who I affectionately call "Little E."

Last but not least, I've always been captivated by the great stories Juno tells at her blog, Looking Glass Houses. I think you'll enjoy them as well. If you haven't stopped by there in a while, the site has a cool new look, but more of the thoughtful, funny and sweet stories you've learned to expect from Juno.

2 comments: