Thursday, September 29, 2005

Tagged by Marrie...

Note from Steve: Thanks to Marrie for tagging me. This was an interesting one. Anyone else who wants to answers this questionaire is free to do so.

1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?
Hardly anyone at my local grocery store knows what a blog is! But I do try to look my best.

2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
Nope.

3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?
The dorks are fine. No more creeps!

4. Do you lie in your blog?
I never know who might read this thing, so I don't tell people's names unless it's relevant to what I'm talking about and won't come back to bite me or him/her in the ass.

5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?
A little.

6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?
No. I love to write, whether people dig it or not.

7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?
No. Yes. Not applicable.

8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?
I only delete spam and truly offensive stuff. People have a right to their opinions, even if they're fucked-up.

9.Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? How about after?
No and no. Masturbation is a private matter.

10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?
I never know. I would hope they'd like me more! :-)

11. Do you have a job?
Not a particurally great one right now. But I'm working on it.

12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?
Hell yes.

13. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life?
All of the ones I know personally.

14. Which bloggers have you made out with? (a)In real life? (b)In fantasy?
None of them.

15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?
Money's not a thing to worry about. Why wory about something you don't have? LOL. I do live somewhat fabulously, but it's not always above my means.

16. Does your family read your blog?
I hope not. LOL

17. How old is your blog?
I'm closing in on a year and a half soon.

18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?
It's actually closer to 100, but I'm not as concerned about that as I am creating a blog that people will enjoy on its own terms, rather than going for what's popular trying to get hits..

19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?
This is as depressed, slutty and lying as I get. LOL

20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?
No.

21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?
What money? steve's blog is fee of charge.

22. Is blogging narcissistic?
I coudn't hear you. I was basking in my own aura. What was the question again? :-)

23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?
Um, yeah. that's why I post so much.

24. Do you like John Mayer?
He's cool. I like his column in Esquire.

25. Do you have enemies?
Oh hells yeah. You got some time? It'll take a while to name them.

26. Are you lonely?
Yeah. I am. But i'd rather be by myself more and put up with a bunch of unreasonable shit most times.

27. Why bother? Blogging?
Why not? I didn't think I would get into this as much as I have, but blogging is a good way to release tension and have a "virtual salon" where people can discuss things that interest them mutually under the cloak of quasi-anonymity. There's no way I would have nearly the amount the people I have if I hadn't been online.

4 comments:

  1. I thought you might like those responses. I'm a quiz-taking dynamo as of late. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too have become a quiz-o-matic, based on the assumption you subconciously tagged me on this one =)

    ~Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a standing tag here, Carrie. :-) I liked your answers, too.

    ReplyDelete