Saturday, January 07, 2006

chris takes on "Every Man Should Have"

My friend Chris L. is a frequent poster here and always has something interesting to say about my blog entries. He and regular poster (and friend) Carrie had some choice comments about my recent post from the recent David Syrek article on "How to be a better man in 2006."

Chris's were extensive and impressive enough that it merited his own post on his Diary of a Fatman blog. I think his perspective was refreshing and helpful, though I didn't agree with everything he said, just like I didn't agree with everything Mr. Syrek said either. Regardless, you should check it out.

A gentle reminder: if you have something to say about what you read or see here, feel free to post your comments. It only takes a minute and it helps me feel vaildated :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment