Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm admittedly a little late on this...

I thought my life would slow down considerably after the holidays, but it hasn't yet. My inbox is full right now, and I haven't had time to read through everything like I usually do. I pride myself on the patented instant response to any and all queries, but it's just not happening tonight. Rest assured, I will be on better ground tomorrow.

For those who want to know, my gas has passed. LOL

Work has picked up a little and Big Green's demands are pretty high as well. But I was off from Big Green, so I did a little shopping. I scored some great red star-shaped plates at Williams-Sonoma, along with other various clearance stuff (who can resist 80% off), a Super Friends t-shirt form Hot Topic and a pair of Reebok BB4600s, which I had to order at Foot Locker.

I need new sneakers like I need another hole in my head, but I could not resist. The BB4600s were the shoe to have back in the day, and I was the only kid that wasn't on welfare that didn't have them in my neighborhood. They were pretty cheap, so I decided to get them to add to the historic part of the sneaker collection.

Anyway, that's the dispatch from my neck of the woods. I have to go pick out some nice stuff for later today. We're expecting increased traffic at Big Green today, including TV cameras. Today is National Tax Advice Day. Big Green is offering extensive tax advice to help people get the maximum refund, understand changes in the law, and get started on their taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment