Thursday, January 19, 2006

the feminine mistique

I couldn't sleep, and I had to get some articles in the pipeline to keep Retail Therapy afloat, so I did some writing early this morning. Good thing I'm off from Big Green today. When I get home tonight, I'm going to be beat.

I've been on a very "guy-centric" writing bent lately. The last three articles I churned out have been about sneakers, video games and neckties. For the next few, I've got to think with the girly side of my brain to keep it balanced. It's hard, because of the obvious perspective problems, but I've done it before. I've got some ideas floating around, but nothing has landed yet.

Ladies, got any insight? What would y'all like to see?

3 comments:

  1. Girly side of your brain? Sorry had to ask..

    And if we gave you insight, that wouldnt be any fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about "What Women *Really* Want For Valentine's Day"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muddy: I thought to myself when I wrote that, "I just set myself up!" LOL

    Carrie: Details please! I need some help on this

    ReplyDelete