Wednesday, January 18, 2006

interstate lou

Another short post.

My friend Lou Corsaro is scheduled to come by this afternoon to have lunch and hang out on his way to see his parents in the Carolinas. Lou's a roadgeek and college student from New Jersey and we met online through a mutual friend, J.T. Legg. Even though he's a lot younger than me, we've got a few things in common and I hear from him almost every day. It's going to be a quick vist, as he has to go meet his dad for dinner, but it should be a fun one.

4 comments:

  1. I check his site out every now and then. He has a very interesting site and of course by the fact he's a roadgeek, I feel at home on his site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou's a great guy. This will be the first time I meet him in person, after months of talking on the phone.

    I never realized how extensively he has photographed the highway system until last night when I was doing my daily internet research. I couldn't believe how many pictures he has taken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interstate Lou, i may use that as my nickname for the radio station at school.

    Besides that Steve knows this, i do traffic reporting on the radio. My listening audience is probably 100 people in the building where the radio station is in (we're getting a internet stream in the future). I betcha 99 out of 100 of them get lost no matter what you tell them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It starts with a handful of fans, but if you keep at it, you'll have a following!

    ReplyDelete