Monday, January 16, 2006

popping the Big Green cherry

After weeks of practice and a fair amount of thumb-twiddling at the office I had my first real client at Big Green on Friday. The experience was not unlike having sex for the first time. It went quickly, I didn’t know completely what was going on, but I tried hard to get it right and felt pretty good afterwards.

Unlike my first time, however, I had to call in a third party. LOL

My co-worker Gail guided me through the process after seemingly anything and everything went wrong and we produced a satisfied client who got a substantial tax refund.

I can’t wait to do another client, and with more and more W-2s popping up, I’ll get my chance real soon.

3 comments:

  1. wow, that analogy is kind of crude and offensive there..

    glad you are getting to work though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven Swain: "I can't wait to *do* another client"

    Ha Ha. At least you're not expected to call them next weekend or cuddle afterwards =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muddy: You’re right, the analogy was rather nasty. I apologize to you and anybody else out there that might be offended. I was in a zone and it was the best comparison I could come up with at the time.

    Carrie: Sometimnes I do have to make those awkward calls afterward if something goes wrong ;-)

    ReplyDelete